AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Atlas withdraws MinRes Scheme recommendation, page-65

1. 3,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1327
    Not sure people fully understand the situation yet, the offer from Min Res was 571 to 1 this equated to a share price at the time of 3.02cps the offer put forward by Gina Rhinehart/Redstone was a complete buy out of 4.2cps increasing the offer by 0.0118 not a great deal by any comparison to any shareholder regardless of their holding.

There are many on here who continue to troll and continue to trash Ago holders for reasons only known to them they then suggest we should sell out an for good reason they most probably want to accumulate or they just want to stir trouble either way they are not doing anybody any favours so hopefully they can move on just like Chris Ellison has because he realised that he started the battle but lost the WAR!!

So your worst case scenario at this present time is if you still hold as you should is a buyout result of 4.2cps unless someone else steps up to the plate given the key stakeholders in this case then we could safely assume a better offer is within the realms of possibilities and if you like Gina's offer or think Atlas has no future as it most certainly would not under the latest proposal clearly stated by Hancock Prospecting, then you still have options hold and stay wait for a better deal or still block the the proposed takeover as they need 90% to get it over the line from my understanding of what has been discussed the Ago United Group still hold a substantial amount of of voting rights that can or maybe utilised if and when required.

But please happy to be proved wrong by anyone who has the facts to dispel the above so from me its still a Big No Vote until the Fat lady sings because as we know anything can happen GLTAH

Dont forget the No Vote List is still open for anyone emails to [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.