Ann: Atocha Project - HM Brian No.1 Update , page-5

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Hiya Ice block
    I got into pym months back when it was trading below 7c... I pulled a bag out at 14c.... Had a little punt on the Brian hole action...Oh well thats oils.
    Over the previous months do you think that the drive from sub 7c up to 14c was based on the brian or the 4 rivers??

4 rivers is still producing new flowing holes and more barrels of liquid money flowing into the coffers...Its an interesting enough company on those facts alone.

Brian isn't costing Pym a cent and if FUT and PRA want to keep flogging the hole then how should this have a negative influence on PYM...
    Obviously the trading SP is a slightly different animal than the company itself.
    I expect the Brian punters are still getting out , but Imo as long as the 4 rivers is flowing then PYM can afford to take higher level risk return activities...

Unfortunate for FUT and PRA at the Mo...but then...they don't have much else on their plate... I would guess that unless some gas comes out of brian's hole that FUT and PRA holders will be hitting the kleenex pretty hard.

I'm in PYM for as long as it takes for a high risk stake to see a bonanza return or until the holes at 4 rivers stop flowing...

Now that the Brain thing is almost a memory its time for Pym to get back to doing what PYM does...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.