3DA 4.94% 38.5¢ amaero international ltd

Ann: Atomiser Commissioning Completed Ahead of Schedule, page-11

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I read that commissioning of the atomiser and initial production of Ti64 has been completed also, and we're starting C-103 qualification now.

COMMISSIONING and FIRST PRODUCTION OF Ti-64:
    From today's release "Amaero’s leadership team is relentlessly focused on execution. With final acceptance and commissioning of theatomiser, we have achieved a significant milestone and we have achieved the milestone ahead of schedule."

From the RaaS interview on Youtube (8 April '24):
    • (slightly paraphrased) We have 2 tonnes of T-64 in stock already, and will commission the EIGA with that, and then have powder in stock

So it looks like the first EIGA is up and running. Don't forget the second has already been ordered, expected to arrive mid-2025. From the interview and the announcement, I expect they would have close to 2Tonnes of powdered Ti64 in stock to sell as either powder or wrought product.

QUALIFICATION OF C-103
    From today's release "With installation of the atomiser and its commissioning completed, Amaero’s technical and manufacturing team willshift attention to proprietary modifications of the atomisation process and optimization of the operating parameters"

From the RaaS interview mentioned:
    • Risks over next 6 months: For C-103 - JAS ’24, we will deliver powder to counterparty for testing purposes, OND ’24, we will deliver qualification, then sell 2Tons of C-103 over 4 quarters next year.
    • Milestones over next 6 months We will then run parameter process optimisation for C-103 (JAS ’24), Final qualification C-103 (OND ’24)

So I read that to say that the C-103 is also running ahead of schedule and they are getting ready to qualify C-103 well before the end of Sept '24.

This is a well-driven company. Genuinely excited to be a part of a company that is delivering on expectations. My personal view is that this will do very well over the next 3-6-12months as each milestone is ticked off. Hank is a superb leader, and he has built an executive team that is a weapon at executing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $209M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.0¢ $62.07K 161.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 20707 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.