AT1 14.3% 2.4¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Thanks for the information The test is sound easy and will be...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks for the information

The test is sound easy and will be easy for a skilled operator to do. But to just get the sample on the strip could encounter many errors. I don’t believe it can be accurate with someone of limited training.

Just to mention a few, the area of swab (sample size and area)? How to limit contamination when transfer the sample to the strip? How long for the sample expired before lose accuracy? will the reading device need to be calibrated and how often? What is the limit of detection? Do the strip it self have a long or short expiry date? The quality of the strip (what is the failure rate?)

Go by the CEO comment, it seems the test will be good in determining if someone had covid early on. But I just not sure it can be easily perform by anyone, also is there any data provided on the rate of false positive?

Even if %error are low from the company data, those test data are from skilled professionals that know the test inside out.

Normally strip and reader device are also not cheap. Don’t think it will be readily available.

What I try to say is this antigen test is good addition to control covid. But it really is a complete different kind of application and use compare to Atomo’s antibody test.

Depends on what we like to achieve, different test will be selected for the purpose.

This is just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $13.07K 607.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 405 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 277040 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.