AT1 3.70% 2.6¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I think a few people are underestimating the leg up this supply...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I think a few people are underestimating the leg up this supply agreement gives AT1 in relation to being a main supplier of testing kits to the Australian market for the next 14 months (Dec 2022). They now have a considerable supply capacity that wont see it costs per unit increase for the next 12 months, regardless of the ever increasing global demand for these kits, and the adverse impact this may have on input costs for our competitors over this period (Pantonic Health especially).

I think you'll see material amounts of revenue generated from RAT's sales alone over the next year. On top of this, the HIV program will continue to roll out, LDX continues its push with FebriDx, and we still have Mr Hockeys Investment Firm working away in the background on the US front. I see large improvements for our balance sheet over the short term.

Obviously if anything changes with the antigen market over the next 12 months this will greatly impact AT1 and could undo everything I written above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $21.85K 814.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 390952 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 378124 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.