AT1 3.70% 2.6¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Yes, we are in a pandemic. A pandemic that has only just seen...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Yes, we are in a pandemic. A pandemic that has only just seen public policy shift in Australia to adopt the use of these rapid testing devices in the last 2 months. I think if you actually take this into consideration, and patiently wait for the next few months to play out you will have a completely different mind set on how improved their performance outlook has become.

Also, I'm still not sure where you're accounting the 'billions' of RAT required to supply a market with a population of roughly 26million people? Furthermore, considering that ~5% of that population would not even be of an age to have the test performed on them in accordance with the FDA & TGA approval guidelines (2yrs and under), this may point to the reasoning why AT1 hasn't lived up to your expectations.... they're far too unrealistic in the first place?

On the point made about disclosing the value of the one of fee, considering that AT1 has a demonstrated history of not artificially pumping the share price with regular 'price sensitive' announcements that other listed companies regularly tend to do (particularly in the BNPL space), I feel extremely confident that the material one off fee will be of significant benefit in improving the balance sheet of AT1 while we are awaiting the TGA self-testing approval. Still a BUY in my recommendation!
    Last edited by Hdavid92: 05/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $16.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $21.85K 814.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 390952 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 378124 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.