AT1 3.85% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

ok sure, terminology diff, no worries then. In my lexicon,...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646

ok sure, terminology diff, no worries then. In my lexicon, pending approvals = in progress item (as long as they have applied for it at least)..though yes, can't 'do' further work on X pipeline other than stockpile initial qty.

Yes agreed, AT1 has many items on the go but one has to agree, that for last 12mths of constant public scrutiny, despite the small HQ size, they have been working all the ann pipeline goals, pre & post IPO, in one form or another.

Its been impressive so far (to me) and I would think they are spending v long hours, month after month, getting each piece of the growing biz jigsaw into place.

The BoD team, all of them, have proven experience in running much larger size companies - going by work history - so far, I have not felt a doubt on their ability to keep juggling priorities well.

Yes, agreed, doing too many pipeline items, especially in initial growth phases, can result in failing to deliver higher quality/solid returns for everything/something - and proposed stuff falls over or is pulled back. Again, so far, this has not happened in 2020 but yes, its unknown if they are 'pausing/delaying' something in the background due to time/work pressures, until it is shared publicly with us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $15.57K 604.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 277067 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.