AT1 0.00% 2.9¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Ann: Atomo receives approval for its COVID-19 antigen test in NZ, page-14

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Did you ask these questions at the last quarterly conference call?

AT1 has nearly$14 million cash in the bank with no debt. I'm not sure we need to be throwing around the term 'capital raise' any time soon. If you look at their product manufacturing and operating costs in the last 4C update for the 2nd Q of the FY you will see almost 5million expensed here. My concern was why is the COGS so high?? JK and the CFO clarified that the reason why these expenses were soo high was a result of the ramp up of inventory of RAT that they would be selling (many of the inventory has already be sold I am to believe) for the start of the 3rd Q of the FY (Jan to March).

In relation to exactly how many of the 20mill RAT they have sold to date... I doubt the company will bother updating the market on this, and given we don't know their profit margins on these tests I don't really see the point in needing to know this. As long as that balance sheet keeps tracking in the right direction its been headed, I'm satisfied with their progress. Share price will soon follow suit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $4.467K 156.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 217058 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 387945 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.