AT1 3.85% 2.5¢ atomo diagnostics limited

I understand there are news like that, but I try to see it from...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I understand there are news like that, but I try to see it from another angle, the market demand. The demand is way too high and too urgent that people just desperately searching online and try to buy the test kits anywhere they can, but why AT1 doesn't have any other new contract, isn't that a huge concern to you holders?

There are news everywhere, Europe don't like chinese kits, US don't like chinese kits, Aisa don't like chinese kits, I know the daily COVID-19 test kits requirement is 500k, if you have resource you can find where they are purchased.

Many chinese companies try to make money at this time, but many of them actually are not certified companies for making the test kits in China, they just certified by the import country (people reporting getting overseas certification is so easy), some desperate buyer unfortunately bought from those un-certified companies. Their product may have good quality but also may not. That is why recently chinese government has to change export rule to not allow those not locally certified product ship overseas, or at least the company need to go through a 3 weeks special certification process to grant overseas sells.

I don't want to waste more time to defend chinese product, time will tell. But, in my opinion, if anyone think AT1 is in position somewhere near milke formula companies, think again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $15.57K 604.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 277067 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.