AMS 0.00% 4.0¢ atomos limited

Tbh I'm glad to see a product thats being marketed to cater for...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Tbh I'm glad to see a product thats being marketed to cater for the short term rental markets at a reasonable price. Personally ive been given a budget before as a sound guy to rent video equiptment when suddenly a visual contract was added at the last minute by RMIT uni. I had no need to buy or co-buy the Red camera and monitoring gear we hired, neither did my mock team... I quoted them a price of gear needed for the hire and they agreed to it. Quite often you get cases like this, where as a freelancer/shooting team you are tasked with new roles that increase ya invoiceable hrs out of conveniance
    for the client. Thats a market where rental really is the only option, as the freelancer doesnt have the gear nor want it. Reading manuals + asking friends + simple assistance means you can scale ya operation and rake in the dual audio/visual needs of a client who wasnt prepared from the get go for sourcing proper freelancers with their own gear.

Anyway, just an insight into how rental may be favoured consistently over buying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.