ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

re: Ann: Atrum Coal Secures Port Capacity for... greenscorpio0:I...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    re: Ann: Atrum Coal Secures Port Capacity for... greenscorpio0:

I would not fear about a Cap Raising. Management have already proved they are going to fund the ramp up in unconventional means, otherwise we would have already seen a Cap Raising months ago. This means 2 things. 1) it will naturally take slightly longer to see full scale production and 2) it will mean a much higher share price when full scale production is eventually realised. I for one, am patient enough to wait for such a payoff.

The scoping study figures are both very impressive and very conservative. The other advantage of not rushing into production is that coal prices are likely to have bottomed out by now, and in a few years we could very well see margins significantly better than the already healthy numbers quoted.

It’s not out of the realms of possibility for this stock to be $10 in the years to come. I’ve got no doubt you’re right and investors are concerned they could generate better returns elsewhere in the time being until this project is fully up and running. But I’m going to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride to the top. And I especially look forward to comparing notes with the investors jumping ship now to see who had the better of it.

Wirapundi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.