ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Perhaps I am naive MR. But I didn't actually say that a...

1. jfe
    119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Perhaps I am naive MR. But I didn't actually say that a sell-down was imminent.

I do tend to disagree with your sentiment though. From the conversations I have had directly with the company, I think you will find that the Japanese and Koreans are very interested in progressing the relationship with Atrum, one of the biggest hurdles to that progress continues to be the BSP. Bob Bell has relationships/connections with all of the players in Japan/Korea (and beyond), don't underestimate the level of credibility he brings to the table in terms of this project and company. I get that the process is slow and will take time, I'm not suggesting we will get the permit and then a day later have an offtake agreement/stake sold in GHN, but I do think if the BSP is approved before end of 1Q16, then offtake agreement/stake sold will occur within 6 months of that. You may call that naive, perhaps so, I prefer optimistic.

I am curious to know where/what all these brownfield opportunities are that you refer to in your post are though?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.