ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

soggy, sorry i meant supreme and federal courts in Oz... i dont...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    soggy, sorry i meant supreme and federal courts in Oz... i dont understand the resource eyez one, they were suing for debts of the old owners of groundhog long before atrum. if we have $3m now + $3m in funds coming i will eat my took... my guess is it is closing in on zero when you net off outstanding lenark and anglo loans, kuro notes and outstanding creditors, even with a METC refund which hasn't been mentioned since the Christmas deadline passed... not to mention litigation cost and/or settlement exposure, it is typical for large legal firms to bill $200k/month when they have a public client on the hook, which is where the number of actions becomes a concern... and now I am positive I have more shares than KSD given his complacency with the status quo... there is a reason we hit 37.5c the other week and it is not my ranting which is justified, i feel anyway... the fact that you are clearly a vested shareholder and regular poster and think that Atrum has $6m whereas I feel it is approaching zero all pluses and minuses considered, makes me more concerned about what will happen if i am right and you are wrong...

can i ask you one question soggy? if our next quarterly shows less than $3m after METC money is received but without kuro, anglo or lenark paid back (>$3m liabilities i think)..... should i be concerned?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.