ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Ann: Atrum Provides AGM Update, page-46

1. 364 Posts.
    MostlyRight, why on earth r u worried about the 3mn CAD? The business has received every cent from the Government so far, I don't see any reason to doubt that they'll receive this also.... And for the record there was no "deadline", merely an estimate based on when the application was filed. If you are losing sleep about this then I fear you are focused on the wrong issues.

You make some bold claims about cash position but as usual it's just a whole lot of generalizations with no numbers. Tell me where the money has gone? What have they spent it on? What is the monthly cash burn currently? Will that change in the near future? Give me hard numbers MR, pure commentary is totally meaningless.

As for Lenark's line of credit - James owns 25% of the business, so I'm not particularly concerned that he is going to call this credit line anytime soon. And for the record, most businesses have more debt than cash - comparing total debt to cash in bank is a rather meaningless measurement and hence not one that many professionals look at. When looking at cash flow, it's all about WHEN the debt falls due, not the total amount of it.

The stock price fell to 37c because of supply and demand my friend. It's the same reason the share price has gone up 25% since then and why it will likely be >0.80 soon after the BSP is granted. Does the value of a business really change that much that fast? Of course not, but that's why you can make money in the markets - prices occasionally get divorced from reality and clever investors step in and relieve weaker investors of their cash at these times. A smart investor buys at these levels because he knows (thinks) that the likelihood of receiving the BSP is greater than 20% (the implied percentage based on my estimate of 0.80 soon after the BSP is granted), and even at 80c (with permit in hand) I couldn't see how you could possibly be short - what's more likely $1.50 or $0.10?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.