ATV 2.44% 4.0¢ activeport group ltd

Ann: ATV Completion of Share Placement, page-42

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Hi Afterlife, for clarity and disclsoure sake I'm the CEO and also the largest shareholder so I can tell you what is public knowledge or not material.

1. The telco customers typically pay a license fee that scales with the size of the telco or breadth of use across the telco's business.

2. We dont have a lot of data points on churn yet but the expectation is that on successful implementation, the telco's would use the product for at least 3 to 5 years and most likely well beyond that.

3. The RR is more likely to scale up than down. Some agreements are priced as a function of the data tranit across the telco network and telco data traffic typically increases year on year. Other are based on the number of switching points and then increase on the features deployed. Both of these metrics tend to increase over time as well.

4. The telco's take some time to install and get to first revenue and some will go live before Christmas then scale up in revenue thereafter. Not 6 of them though. Possibly 3 and maybe 4.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $14.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 363766 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 13473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.