ATV 4.35% 4.4¢ activeport group ltd

Yep, that 6m annual revenue from software has a high gross...

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219

Yep, that 6m annual revenue from software has a high gross profit margin of 85% with a net of 54% or 2.80m which kept the boat floating.
    Mind you at the latest webinar they mentioned that from these Telco customers 5m will be generated for this FY ( a reduction of 1m) , over time with additional Telcos this figure will rise substantially.

Management seems to be proactive in regard to market needs and their ability to oriente the business in to the high margins will soon be recognised and rewarded by those who can see the long term potential of these recurring revenues of high margins.

I also like the fact that they are moving quick, adapting and growing in to new opportunities providing for more revenue streams by widening the scope such as GPU orchestration for Cloud Gaming, the Global Edge Saas and in the near future Rag ( Retrieval Augmentation Generation) orchestration for AI Inference applications in the telco ecosystem , ( which i understand nothing off wink.png) setting a solid foundation for the future.

Great to see business discipline of cutting costs where was necessary during lean times.

let's be reminded that the team are deeply invested, engage and passionate in regard to the future growth and success of this Venture.

Last edited by afterlife: 06/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $67.02K 1.498M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 450010 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 414862 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.