ATV 0.00% 5.0¢ activeport group ltd

@Paccman, you are clearly all over this story...I have been...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    @Paccman, you are clearly all over this story...I have been watching for a while a bought around June-30.

Clearly the Radian Arc deal metrics announced April 2022 are still somewhat relevant based on your comments that around $1m per annum is being earned by ATV (I am always sceptical of these types of announcements).
    Would you know how many systems are 'live' (vs deployed) currently? Is deployed a guarantee to go live in the future? If so how many deployed?
    I have an ATV presentation assuming (11) systems (352 vGPU's) to deliver $846k for the software component over the contract period when first announced ($8.5m value).
    I also have an old Radian Arc presentation that had some pretty wild assumptions around the number of servers deployed into FY24.
    Have their been any impediments that have slowed the deployment of such severs (AI capability/funding etc).

I think it would be useful for ATV to call out the one-off license fees and report an ARR like most SaaS/Tech companies.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55370 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 394511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.32am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.