ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Out of the blue last night the posting "feel" on HC changed...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Out of the blue last night the posting "feel" on HC changed somewhat...

From despair to the positive.

Amazingly, the next day (today) the share price rises...but it is not so much the rise, which by any measure is modest, but the nature thereof.

A small group appear to feel they had good reason to buy today...not tomorrow or the next day, but today, right now...in direct contrast to the general trading patterns and direction of recent trading in the stock!

Patience would have seen cheaper prices...but clearly they felt they did not have any more time to wait.

I wonder why that is?

Further...this sudden interest was in spite of absolutely no lead from the markets, or the Company...and no technical triggers on the charts...yet we had people stumping up to buy entire lines that just a day earlier were being dumped into in a similar fashion.

So what happened between the two days?

It will be interesting to see exactly what news comes out in the next few days.

The market has an amazing history of predicting both good and bad news with CTR, virtually with 100% accuracy.

The day this sort of thing stops is the day this stock will be taken seriously, and valued accordingly...but probably not until the snouts have had their fill at the trough...over and over.

Maybe it never will be taken seriously?

Has anyone ever seen a stock with such amazing potential...I mean seriously great assets...with so much good news they can share with the market...with such a huge disconnect between inherent value (recently confirmed and enhanced) and market price...yet who arguably are NOT communicating the entire situation to the market effectively?

I want to know why...and to what end...and one would determine this situation is in the best interests of shareholders, according to the onus of fiduciary duty?

I for one can't see it...

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.