ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    re: Ann: Atzam 4 Reaches TD - Preparations Co... Agree fluxmaker. Ive been trading a while and I can only put it down to:

a) a pump and dump
    b) a heavily weighted trader.
    c) an oppurtunist that got it right. Lol

Ive done a lot of research on this company. It has directors of good credibility. Its other tennements in the coal sector in Quensland, have substance. And the full value of the Atzam tennament needs to be fully demonstrated (ie 200 BOPD) before any payments are made. ie milestone share payments.

So a degree of commercial confidence on the outcomes of drilling the Atzam wells in Guatemala is integral to CTR moving forward.

I have every confidence that CTR will get it right on Atzam #4. If not, all the loans, payments and promises to acquire LAR will evaporate into the ethos and the middleman, lets say MR Citation, will be a very unhappy chappy.

The CTR board will also be very unhappy chappies believing our newley appointed geologist director and the story.

The news that the Atzam #4 well with oil saturated shows, has perforated its oil bearing columns 200ft above the Atzam #2 is good news.

Like I said, if we have an initial 1200 BOPD easing to 200 BOPD, we will have a quick payback.

And a great company launch. It is what it is, but who would build a company on B$#%^%&T.

Hang in there,

Just a loud noise!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.