ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Ann: Atzam 5 - Drilling Update , page-106

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    T4P. Much appreciate your posts and might I add, without wishing to sound too positive, would you agrre that you are being somewhat conservative? And even if you are, when looking at the overall Atzem field, IF A5 "delivers" and confirms what was seen to be in A4, no wonder you point out that statement that CTR's S.P. is "about right" for where they are at!!
    Sadly, the entire market sentiment for all explorers at the moment is NOT to include any "anticipation" value to the S.P., BUT, when that "anticipation" turns into actual RESULTS, the market is very responsive and generously rewards those results.
    CTR is one of those where much anticipation exists and that's why I say that evry "positive" report from now on will continue to reduce the "anticipation" factor and turn more towards the "results" factor, with the S.P. reacting accordingly.

I take quite a bit of notice to the timing of Friday's ann. Firstly, 5.30 a.m. W.A. time, then just 24 hours before reaching first primary target!!
    That strongly suggest to me that management are extremely keen to deliver their reports and that's why I also expect that to continue throughout the drilling of A5, commencing with the outcome of drilling into C13 VERY early this week.

I also note with great interest the views of many posters that CTR could be heading for a takeover by a bigger player.
    Let's remember that one P.L. is now on the board and has a very substantial personal vested interest in CTR.
    I suggested in a previous post that with positive results from A5, and extrapolating them into the number of wells able to be drilled into the Atzam field, why wouldn't CTR consider hiving off the Atzam programme into a completely stand alone company and float that on the ASX?
    Then CTR could continue to explore their other assets quite separately from Atzam.

It would retain the current interests for all current shareholders, double their interests in fact, and completely resolve their funding requirements to fully develop the field.

CTR would reap the benefits of the float and from what I have gathered about P.L., it would be right up his alley.
    Unless an extremely high offer is made in the context of the present M.C. why give up what could be a massive asset with at least 20 years life and the prospect of a S.P. reaching that 1,000% plus that one analyst has stated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.