ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

delux73...Put simply...the obviously new "fresh" approach to...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    delux73...

Put simply...the obviously new "fresh" approach to reporting, and the wider market "seeding" underway, combined with what appears a far more proactive drilling program, says more about the previous efforts than anything else.

If they can do it now...why not a year ago when we only had 350m shares on issue?

Current activity highlights exactly what I was harping on about for such a long time...that management's agenda is key to adding value for shareholders, irrespective of the value of the assets.

Sometimes...nothing happens until the interests of management and their entourage, are aligned with shareholders.

Back then key people were clearly not entrenched in the stock, and I suspect it was little more than a vehicle to pay to "explore" if the Atzam structure would pay dividends.

If I were a betting man (which of course I am), I would suggest results back then exceeded their expectations...and the period since has been little more than a process of setting all sorts of people up in the stock.

They even made profits along the way...the classic sell-down and raise at a discount...served two purposes.

Even after all this postulating...it appears something unexpected transpired about 6 months ago...something that was sorted on-market recently with that large volume day and PL leaving RRS and joining CTR.

I am particularly positive on CTR now, and believe all the ducks are lined up.

High-side will be whatever they manage to generate...and whatever the results will potentially support.

CTR should be 4c now...before results of AT5, purely based on the value of the At4 production and value of the assets.

+12c is reasonable...20c might be a stretch.

The report with 4.6c is a bit of a joke...the NPV on Atzam4 production alone is more than that.

Have enough of these to be happy.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.