ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Good on you notrealgoodatthis. If you are holding AKK up as "the...

1. 21,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2132
    Good on you notrealgoodatthis. If you are holding AKK up as "the way it should be done" and by implication how CTR "should have done it", please go ahead and read everything from the start of this year before you start criticising CTR. And I strongly recommend all other CTR readers to do the same to see how the other half lives.

Massive dilution, 2 billion shares, 260 million placement @ .011 to "mates" just weeks before a major announcement. Employee Incentive Schemes announced at the same time!!

Come on, this is the real world, piddling oilex companies taking whatever cash they can get and they farm out their "priceless" leases to 70% to pay for the drilling of a few wells.

Citation looks sensational by comparison. We still have 60% of what looks like being a huge asset, have a commercial well producing income that can be tweaked by another 120% at least and a new well that could double that producer. Debt free and with 40% LESS shares on issue!!!

And Dazzaa, where's the "HONESTY" in that post that I criticised?? All pure unsubstantiated muck raking junk!!!LOL???

P.S. I also hold AKK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.