AUC 3.23% 3.0¢ ausgold limited

Ann: AUC commences 30,000m drilling campaign at KGP, page-61

1. 11,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4777
    i respect Silvs views and it’s good to see the other side of the arguments now and then. I have noticed silv does tend to get impatient when the share price does not rise as much as expected.

Unfortunately with the current state of the market, not many junior stocks are rocketing to silvs standards. This will change when liquidity returns after the fear of covid passes, and gold and silver prices rise to previous highs. Right now with fear in the market, few investors are willing to put money into riskier exploration type stocks. Only the smart money is coming for those that understand the market cycles. The big money will come later.

When you see that even some blue chips are struggling right now you know stocks such as auc are fairing pretty well considering the current state of the market. I will remind silv that AUC was 3c only a couple of months ago. The current price is not a bad return for anyone who picked 3c as the recent low.

This price has also risen with no key catalyst in recent months except the quarterly and recent drilling plans update. When the drill results and mre are returned to the market the volume will really return and the share price may finally rocket per silvs expectations.

So again I remind silv to continue to be patient and await the price sensitive news which is now not too far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.