AUC 5.88% 3.6¢ ausgold limited

Only a matter of time before the re rate begins. I Went to the...

1. 11,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4603
    Only a matter of time before the re rate begins. I Went to the jewellery store today, the very clever owner who has had a lot of experience in the industry said that he is advising all his clients to buy gold and silver now. Before it ‘explodes’ in his own words. As most of us are aware, he said traditional Precious Metal markets have been the inverse of share market performance. For instance, when the market decreased in the past, PMs performed and when markets were in bull periods, PM’s struggled. Basically he said that the fact both are performing well at records right now is very surprising to all in the industry and they expect a huge precious metals bull market to take place once the markets start to free fall, which could be any time. In my opinion, there will be an event, likely after the US election where the entire system will come crashing down, for tech and most industries, this is when the real gold and silver bull runs will take place. Wouldn’t be surprised to see $5000usd gold at some stage in the next 6-12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $99.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $120.6K 3.389M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 274812 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 317913 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.