AUC 10.6% 36.5¢ ausgold limited

Ann: AUC Upgrades Katanning Gold Resource to 1.54 million ounces, page-32

1. 11,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4810
    We need to relax a bit here, If we are all on the same wavelength here, we want long term success from AUC's projects in order to create the best economic value for shareholders... yes?
    To be fair and no offence to you, right now we are at an exploration phase and your expectations are too high right now. Yes we are undervalued compared to the value of what we have under the ground. Plus we have the stability, governance and access infrastructure of the regions of our projects. We are less risk than companies with assets in war-torn or plagued countries with minimal infrastructure and proper governance. We have a very bright future if gold prices continue at these levels or beyond. I think we can all agree on that.
    Now most companies don't start to reflect true value until they start extracting the ore out of the ground, selling and making some positive cash flow, hence the shareholders will then get a piece of the pie. Right now our piece of the pie is hope and patience, that is the essence and fact right now as much as it sucks to say that. Many factors are in play and can change at any point so we have to view everything as what we have in front of us right now. However I have done some big research in this company and our risk is low. At worse case scenario we are a takeover target and we all make a profit anyway IMO.
    I would take onboard your concerns more freely if we were producing, making significant profits and still well below our value. However right now we are a junior explorer with associated risk and your expectations should be at that.
    We have expanded our resource, there is ongoing exploration, plenty of upside and management are ticking the boxes to create long term value.
    We are undervalued however I am in absolutely no rush to sell and I just want us to gradually work our way along the timeline to production, hit the milestones and get to our end goal of significant profits.
    There will be capital raising's along the way as with any junior company and you should come to expect that. Hold tight and enjoy the ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.035(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $130.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $350.3K 986.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 744 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 35000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.