CYM 2.04% 5.0¢ cyprium metals limited

Just replying to @FreeflyerNZ on this thread to keep what we are...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    Just replying to @FreeflyerNZ on this thread to keep what we are talking about relevant to the thread.

"The price action is terrible. As one of my biggest conviction holds in my portfolio, it is seriously weighing me down."

"I believe it's a good thing for the company to go bare bones, now that the work has been done. CYM will now manage funds until the time comes when this is financed. I expected a positive effect knowing expenses were now limited but we continue to be dragged down with the market. What comes with that is a bad attitude of holders, including myself. If we weren't burnt and the price remained stagnant until finance, I don't think we would see the same level of distrust or fear mongering that are now in these forums."

Totally agree with the price action. Glencores delayed finance strategy has worked well for them.
    See Post #: 63865761 Glencore is fully cashed up despite investment/divestment issues.

The money needed for Nifty restart could come directly out of Glencore's back pocket as cash. But Glencore delayed, delayed, delayed finance forcing CYM shareprice way down to stupidly low levels. Great for Glencore, extremely poor for CYM. Glencore sold CSA mine for US$1.1B (AUD$1.6B at the time) But that deal has stalled and may not even go ahead.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4725/4725400-7132cbc4106c7af10a636c4c11121b01.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4725/4725403-241e938d6cc014f376fd1d5072a05cfa.jpg
    That 4th Paragraph from the bottom is the key piece of information here. "Glencore's not the sort of counterparty to roll over easily."
    In other words "Glencore gets what it wants." A big multinational Cu mining/processing company located in many countries.

Barry should be ditching Glencore and looking further afield for finance possibilities. CYM has been holding onto Glencore's hand for far too long, suggesting issues with negotiating abilities with counterparties. I'd really like to see some other counterparties at the CYM table and sure this would lift shareholders' sentiment. There is a lot of money out there wanting to invest in Green Energy Projects. You only have to look at the AEMO & other global tenders to see that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $76.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $98.72K 1.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76924 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 626748 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.