ADX 1.06% 9.5¢ adx energy ltd

Ann: AuDAX secures $20M Committed Equity Facility, page-6

1. 100 Posts.
    re: Ann: AuDAX secures $20M Committed Equity ... I totally expected this from you Ron....and I'm sure your followers will find negs as well....all reasonable opinions pro and anti valued!
    From where I sit I am now 100% assured Wolf and his merry men are proceeding to drill Sambuca.....YOU BLOODY BEAUTY! ALL KNOCKERS TAKE NOTE: DRILLING IS NOW ASSURED .....The knockers will voice their opinions....fair enough! But what they can't do is remove the reality of the drill play. FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS!
    Whether they find oil or not AUDAX as a developing minnow will now be the focus of countless instos looking for opportunity for their clients as we lead up to drill time.

I suggest many and exciting announcements in the following months as hurdles are cleared and dates set. This no doubt will result in a pos trending SP.
    A big congrats to Wolf and the team as they have now proven their conviction, commitment and belief in their quest of becoming a major player in an arena where many have tried and failed.
    Best wishes to new and old supporters.

Beeppman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.