ADX 0.00% 9.4¢ adx energy ltd

Ann: AuDAX secures $20M Committed Equity Facility, page-8

1. 14,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    re: Ann: AuDAX secures $20M Committed Equity ... It doesn't actually mean that there is any ADX farmouts, what it means is that wolfgang has made ADX more stable
    He has made a backstop for the drilling that is happening in the first quarter in 2010, by that time the share will be much higher.

The significance of this resource is immense, and deals have to be backed if long time periods are involved because business conditions change, better to have something you don't need in any situation then not have it and need it in one situation.

ADX will be successful in my opinion, takking time to run this show is the only way this sort of industry works, my father in law worked on oil and gas rigs offshore near mexico, and he reckons these deals are slow and cautious, but once they get going things speed up result wise.

ADX is smelling good, anyone with trading experience knows not to worry, i have been acculating this share under .12 for some time now, and have it on the back burner, now it comes close to the front line.

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.6¢ 9.4¢ $60.92K 642.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19221 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 239000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.