AUA 16.3% 4.1¢ audeara limited

Hey Freddie, Would love to get one of these before the liftoff...

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4670
    Hey Freddie,

Would love to get one of these before the liftoff ann but you can't be everywhere..

Traders used to hang off asx ps announcements & then just watch the PA pressure build up..

Guarrantee if it launched hard out of the gate it will fall back before going again if it has legs.. The trick was always in knowing where to set the net.. Too high & you run the risk of it dying & you getting trapped.. Too low, well self explanatory really, as you wave bye byeW.

The qtrly is an interesting read that warrants a deeper look.. Revenue went down but so did the costs to operate almost immediately.. Normally opex costs lag so these boys obv have the ability to slash when needed.

Without todays ann you'd be concerned as Bereceipts from customers went from $1.4m to $660k, but as I said operating costs got pared back hard so at least whoever is steering the ship is sharp & ruthless which you have to be..

Company claims the $2.1m contract will propel them towards profitability.. In which case they were & prob still are undervalued.. Couldn't say with certainty until the cost of sales profile of the planned order is laid out..

However if it's something they have done before (therefore not exposed to full R&D risk) & can scale up whilst keeping staff costs low then it seems like a no brainer...

Doesn't say how long to fill the order unless I missed it, nor does it allude to payment terms so hard to say if the market keeps running with it.. (Nothing else stays bouyant for long & have I told you how BRN anchors the SMSF lately... ffs !) hehe

Haven't looked at the tape but feel a few might take some off the table tomorrow & then it may drift somewhat.. But hey any follow up news in relation that makes it all watertight & gives a glimpse of figures should turn it skyward again.

gltah h8tey..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.