AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Audio Pixels Commences Integration Stage, page-43

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    All we know is what they have told us and that is that just on 6 weeks ago they received the first batch of wafers that contained modifications to the production process. 6 weeks is a lot of testing particularly with extra staff working on these wafers.
    After the high holidays they would have received the relatively large quantities of wafers that encompass all possible production variations, so they have had these for approximately 3 weeks. They have said that they will update us as soon as the testing process is complete.
    I think it was Bob F who estimated that the process would take in the vicinity of 4-6 weeks so we are at the pointy end of that now. Certainly 6 weeks of testing on the first batch should tell them all they need to know about those wafers and they would now be seeing if any of the other wafers perform better.
    The key phrase in the last announcement is ..
    "It remains management’s intent to also utilize the wafers that meet our requirements to achieve product demonstration objectives". This does not say we will SEE IF any do meet our requirements it says WE WILL utilize the wafers that (presumably) best meet the objectives.
    My take from this is that we are there, no more disappointment, we are just picking a winner to demonstrate and we eagerly await this any day now. We've all been disappointed before with demos 12 months ago, "imminent" and "a few short months" BUT if I were a betting man I'd take my cards off the table, wait for another dud announcement and buy back in when the market dumps the price back to $10. I've waited too long for a gamble at the 11th hour though.
    Prove me wrong AKP Management and release that HOME RUN announcement that your supporters are on the edge of their seat anticipating.
    DYOR GLTAH. ​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.