M4M 2.94% 3.5¢ macro metals limited

Ann: Audit and Governance Committee Established, page-13

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    I am glad you see this as some sort of vindication for your actions Rod. Perhaps now you will allow the board to get on with their job, as you have caused at least 6 months delay, a major loss of capital, and the loss of a director, let alone significant angst for a large number of shareholders. But do you care about any of this?

Are we allowed to make money now Rod or are their more issues that we have to wait for you and your group to get off your chests before we are all allowed to move forward?

By the way what are the Corporate Governance issues that you are so concerned about that you have brought about this major delay and loss of capital, please remind us all what was so significant that you had to chop your nose off to spite your face. Please do tell us as I have asked this of you before, as I asked ironmark earlier, you 249Ds never articulate your concerns but only tell us that they are very grave and important, and we don't get it. The company has now acted to create a Corporate Governance Committee so surely you can now tell us what the problem is, don't be like ironmark and hide in the shadows, own your moment Rod and tell us what the issue is. Somehow I doubt you will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $125.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $168.6K 4.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1670812 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.