JCS 0.00% 2.3¢ jcurve solutions ltd

Ann: Audited Financial Statement and Annual Report, page-47

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Still ticking boxes in the innovation awards space. Pleasing to see Fernandez and JCS's Asia operations featuring for providing value to its Singapore based customers AEM Singapore, Singapore Swimming Association and New Lift Community Services Singapore. AEM Singapore is a fairly large operation, so nice to see JCS involved with some reasonably large companies.

https://www.channelasia.tech/article/667311/channel-asia-innovation-awards-and-the-finalists-are/

Still seems odd there has been no trading update, I'm still of a belief that this implies that a material announcement can't be too far off. Fair bit of negativity on the forums of late and whilst aspects are justified, I'm still of the view that JCS has a solid foundation and good potential especially when factoring in a market cap of $9.5m (with close to $5m cash in the bank!). Not too many profitable small caps with this sort of balance sheet, I have topped up my holdings accordingly on the rats and mice volume going through recently.

all IMO, DYOR etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 492678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.