TCG 0.00% 25.5¢ turaco gold limited

Ann: Auger Drilling Defines 7 Major New Targets at Mbengue, page-155

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Fill disclosure - I'm a relatively large long term shareholder so my opinion is probably a little biased.

Disclaimer notwithstanding, I think this stock is primed to take off once they get a run of good news.

A lot of volume has traded recently, much of it at 12 month+ highs, and I suspect a lot of the weaker hands will have traded out. A lot of stock is still held by the top 20 holders, much of which will have been purchased at prices much higher than the current prices, who will be looking for significant returns. The price held up well this week and resisted drops. I feel it's reasonably tightly held now. For those reasons I feel it's really ready to take off.

There should be news incoming. The volume and price rises this week more or less confirms that something's up. Whether it is 'good news' remains to be seen, but I'm confident.

I do have concerns about the company's ability to properly market itself though. Several of the recent announcements have not been marked as market sensitive when they clearly were. Given how little news these guys release, more or less anything is sensitive. They also need to flesh out their announcements and really highlight their positive findings. Finally, management need to start promoting and marketing the company; some vision about where the company is heading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $191.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $347.5K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49996 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 3773 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.