TCG 0.00% 19.0¢ turaco gold limited

This is indeed MSR....it once had a promising asset in Krygyz...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    This is indeed MSR....it once had a promising asset in Krygyz Rpublic.
    After many years of wasting time and good over 60-70 million dollars they finally offloaded at roughly USD 12 million(late 2015). (Share price dropped from 20c to 0.001)
    They had a good chance to use that money here in Western Australia. There were projects given away for a song.
    No....they decide to go after Africa from Tanzania to Cote de voire, wasting shareholders money, time..hope etc. Now there is roughly AUD 6 million left in the kitty....and this management have every intention to draw down wages in exchange of doing nothing sitting at their Perth office. This was one of the first company to suspend its so called drilling operation in fear of COVID-19. As if they were hell bent on doing it.

ASX and ASIC should question these managements. But what do they care as long as their listing fees are paid. And those who are calling for USD$2000 -$3000 gold price. MSR will never mine any gold to sell.
    MSR will and have only mined shareholders pocket. Very good at it. Been doing it since 2012.

I gave up and stopped calling the management realising their only intention was to draw wages.

Today there is a good chance to say goodbye with some money....which is 35 % more than yesterday...and if anyone who listened me early morning would walk out with a good 100% more than yesterday or last six months. Not bad.

There is still a potential 90 thousand dollars to be taken for the wise one......or else someone will have to take 35 % less later on....if there is any buyer still at .002.

Capture.PNG

Shame on this management. Parasites. By the way it's a fantastic Korean movie "Parasites".

The meaning fits very well.
    Last edited by flaming: 23/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $57.66K 299.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 212332 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 99926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.