TCG 0.00% 19.0¢ turaco gold limited

@Oscarpitbull Thankfully I haven't lost any money from MSR. I...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @Oscarpitbull

Thankfully I haven't lost any money from MSR. I did at one point.....but back in early 2015 those idiots issued a few billion shares at .001.
    I had the balls and brave enough to buy a few million to bring my average down to below .002
    I got out subsequently breakeven or a small money couldn't be bothered. Main issue was to get out.

Since then I have been ringing the alarm bells for anyone who cares to listen.
    And please I don't want any cheap MSR shares. Not until they actually do something.
    Right now they just biding time and drawing wages.
    Seems a pretty good living. I wouldn't mind a job at MSR headquarters sipping coffee everyday looking at the sky. End of the week or month....wages in my bank account chi ching. WOW

If one is bullish on gold then should buy good profitable gold miners. Then the near ready development projects and only some promising explorers ( the one who continuously drill under the hot sun in some remote areas, not the one who sip coffee at their Perth office mining shareholders pocket)

If you are a new holder then I hope you make good money. MSR has a nature of wearing holders down. Burn & cook them waiting, waiting & forever waiting.

While you seem to be not so happy with me ....there are some who really are.
    The one who took their money and went home singing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $57.66K 299.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 212332 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 99926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.