VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Auger Drilling Results Outline Three Gold Anomaly Areas, page-46

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Yes, I see your point. I have nefarious motives and am seeking to undermine an incompetent management for my own mysterious, selfish reasons, whereas you, are virtuously spamming this thread for the good of all mankind.

Let's put aside, for a moment, the fact that everything I post on has actually happened (the company's abysmal track record), while your posts are all about the rosy future, which (surely) is just around the corner.

I am no more a disgruntled ex employee, or carrier of some kind of grudge against the company - than you are a company puppet, planted here to spruik up the fortunes of the business and influence punters who are incapable of thinking for themselves. Hmm...

I have explained my 'Hold' sentiment before (it is pointless to sell at the current price), but you seem incapable, or unwilling, to understand that - so, I'll make it easy for you - my sentiment now shows as 'None'.

There, that changes everything, doesn't it?

"One gets the feeling that we will never really know the answer to what motivates you Rykster."

Yes, you will - I'll make it super clear for you right now:

I consider this to be a dead-end company in its death throes, run by desperate management clutching at straws to stay afloat.

Of course, this is my OPINION only - my motives are to share this view with other HC members, so that they may at least have some BALANCE to your endless blatant ramping.

Is that clear now? Somehow, I doubt it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $160 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1002118 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14562115 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.