RZI 2.74% 37.5¢ raiz invest limited

I think a few of those comments are a bit overstated. to suggest...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I think a few of those comments are a bit overstated. to suggest they didn't know that and there is fraud is quite an extreme callout. I think just reflects the fundamental economics in those countries with far lower average wealth and available disposal cash to invest....Australia is also very distorted with average super balances. take away super and the average balance is much lower.

I don't see anything wrong with the fundamental strategy of expanding into Asia - per above scaling the tech into much larger populations (Indo is 330m people!) despite lower balance is how to keep exponentially building - and there is also a development curve to build up to (both size and offering). Raiz in AU was not an overnight success story. would just be good to see this happen faster given prior experience/learnings.

I'd rather see the money invested in Au growth reallocated to better product development or support Asian growth more. AU has clearly hit a ceiling (especially in turbulent inflationary times) of user growth on current offering.

agree with CEOs cost - that's a big overhead to wear. I'm not saying i don't think either is capable individually, but I not currently seeing how 1+ 1 is delivering 2 or above per dollar spent.

I don't think this company is for the bin, with strong balance sheet and positive cashflow business in AU to assist finding growth, but there are some strategic missteps that have not paid off recently and other shareholder have paid for that. AGM needs to address some of these issue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $35.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ $4.231K 11.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6617 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 89023 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.