AUK 0.00% 0.7¢ aumake limited.

Further to what I wrote yesterday, here are some figures...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Further to what I wrote yesterday, here are some figures relating to the deal.

If the average purchase price of Baby Formula is $30 per tin, or wine and food items then this deal would see over 2-3.3 million transactions per year.

If we look at the size of a baby formula tin and calculate its size being 0.054 cubic metres that equates to 180,000 tonnes of goods that need to be shipped annually, 15,000 tonnes per month and 3,500 tonnes weekly. Most if not all via air freight. If the Average air freight container - ULD would be able to load 5,000kgs or 5 tonnes.

Weekly that would be a requirement of 700 ULD aircraft pallets. There is simply no way that current management could deliver on this. 700 ULDs would be 33% minimum if not 50% of the entire Australian capacity. Further how with the current systems would they even get close!

It gets worse when you factor in where Yangtze River New Silk Road International Logistics are located. How they are going to handle the China Side of the deal baffles me.

Mr Zhou needs to reach out to someone who can execute on this and quickly.

Please feel free to immediately change the topic in the Discussion if you are not happy the above, but it will not change the reality. IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $14.95K 2.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3000499 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 9041282 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.