CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Ann: AUL:AuStar enters discussions with Centennial Administrators, page-2

1. 8,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408

TOM DE VRIES

Chief Executive Officer

Tom de Vries is a mining engineer with over 30 years’ experience, including 10 years in General Manager roles. He has extensive Victorian gold mining experience from Walhalla, Western Mining (WMC) Bendigo, Stawell Gold Mines, Bendigo Mining, Costerfield mine and more recently as Acting Process Manager for the A1 Consolidated Maldon process plant. Tom has experience in handheld development, handheld stoping as well as broad mechanised mining experience in narrow gold and large metalliferous orebodies such as Mount Isa Copper. Tom was the leading officer in the permitting, tendering, construction of Bendigo Mining and commissioning of both Costerfield and Cobar Consolidated Silver mines. He is fully experienced in single mine organisations and also in Tier 1 companies such as North Broken Hill (Elura) and Mount Isa Mines. He has worked and is certified as a Mine Manager in four States. He has also recently completed a finance focused Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Deakin University and is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.