AUK 0.00% 0.3¢ aumake limited.

All the retail stores are selling it at similar prices and...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    All the retail stores are selling it at similar prices and something that we are forgetting is that Aumake is a daigou who have just incorporated themselves, they sell products that Chinese people want and then easily ship it to them without the shoppers having to worry about scam and frauds. They've expanded their target audience to tourists and daigou's and allow suppliers to offer their products at wholesale price if they make orders large enough hence why a daigous hub was opened to get the word out on their services and to make it easier for suppliers to do this. I have verified this by contacting them myself. Additionally, by opening more stores (one is being opened this month and another in Burwood later this year!) they'll be able to buy in larger bulk amount to offer a more competitive price than Woolworths and Chemist warehouse

Also, I did some searching on the internet and they're is a website called daigousales.com that allows suppliers to advertise on their website and wechat but they charge a ridiculous amount. Here's the website: https://www.daigousales.com/faq/
    • A$ 550 eStore setup fee. This includes up to 20 SKUs
    • A$ 360 per month or $299 per month (if taken on a yearly basis) for eStore management, customer service (pre/post sales), Warehousing (1 pallet) and Service use fee.
    • We deduct 2.5% from each transaction.
    • We can provide product translation services but this is additional cost
    So if these guys are charging this much I bet Aumake is capable of doing the same or better with their daigou hub.
    All IMHO DYOR GLATH
    Last edited by American: 03/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.743M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 29427078 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 42000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.