AUK 0.00% 0.6¢ aumake limited.

Ann: AuMake JD store records No.1 fastest 618 sales growth, page-7

1. 1,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2024

I am reasonably comfortable accumulating as much as I can in the low teens. All free carry as original exit was at much, much higher prices.

There is a degree of regulatory risk, management inexperience and a bit of amateur price manipulation evident nearly every day with large buy side orders disappearing minutes before trade opens. (You gotta love how stupid some people think the market is).

I like the building blocks the company puts in place to grow revenue without sacrificing margin. Braodway was/is a game changer cash flow wise.

Am expecting a massive adverse market reaction when the 50m Performance shares are announced to market somewhere in the next 12 months. It will be the last chance to get the shares cheaply since the PS will only issue effectively when the business is heavily cash flow positive. I see no problem rewarding the founders, as long as everyone shares in the spoils.

Not expecting the next 4c or market update to reveal anything exciting, but the Q1 2020 4c, will include Broadway/JD.com as well as organic growth and I am expecting that one to announce AU8 as a sustainable, growing business.

Until then GLTASH

Last edited by Jack1960: typos 20/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $48.03K 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 28127896 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 9773719 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.