AUK 37.5% 1.1¢ aumake limited.

Ann: AuMake successfully launches Australia First Daigou Hub, page-13

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    MMWA

The cash burn is not alarming at all - in fact apart from the one-off outlay due to listing costs etc, the cash burn in the business was 1.3M for 6 months. That’s 2.6m for the full year. They now have 15m in the bank ! All sitting still (which they aren’t) - that’s 6 years runway haha. The one off didn’t reflect any cash leaving the business through operations. That’s the key.

Their strategy is about acquiring high quality and specifically targetted brands that these Daigou hubs will trial. Once the business see the demand and appetite for a particular product pick up. They then cherry pick the winners, purchase a stake/majority holding in the brand and roll them out to all national stores and online avenues.

So you can rest assured the issue about margins you keep bringing up will soon be the exact strategy which will see significant revenue and profit growth as the stamrategy revolves.

Aumakes management have seen the end game, they know how to build a very real Daigou business. They all have significant skin in the game. I truly believe these guys are onto a massive winner here. It takes time but read through the recent announcements and you’ll see I think they are 12 months ahead of everyone else in the daigou sector. They aren’t mugs.

Anyway I’ll leave it there. I’ve done my best to explain what I think is their strategy and ease your questions on margins. I will let the numbers do the talking from here. But when they do unfort for a lot of people the SP won’t be here.

Good luck bud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.003(37.5%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $262.4K 25.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9002992 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1317151 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.