AUK 0.00% 0.3¢ aumake limited.

I understand that revenue does not mean profit but what I was...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I understand that revenue does not mean profit but what I was trying to say was that there is a huge demand for these stores or else they wouldn't be selling that much. Also, its normal to see business starting up to have low margins, they will obviously get larger and be able to secure bulk deals at a lower price hence improving margin as well as continuing to make acquisitions on the products they sell. They had to spend on marketing expense to generate growth and promote their platform how else do you expect them to bring in new customers?
    If you look at their website a daigou doesn't have to go all the way to their store they can just do it all online, so it will be more convenient for them to shop at Aumake. Another thing is that there is no buy limit on their products. If you go to any retail store there is a two tin or three tin limit and they won't be getting harassed as they do currently when they go to stores since mum's are having a hard time finding infant formula and will shame daigou shoppers if they spot them. So shopping at aumake is convenient, easy, and hassle free for daigou shoppers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.743M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 29427078 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 42000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.