AUK 0.00% 0.3¢ aumake limited.

The daigou hub is an interesting concept that they’ve...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    The daigou hub is an interesting concept that they’ve established, but I think it will be successful. I’ve looked through their website and from my perspective it’s basically a way to ease the shopping process for daigous as well as get companies the opportunity to advertise their products to Chinese shoppers. Instead of going to stores to look for the products that they’re family/friends are wanting they can just order it through Aumake and ship it to them and still sell it at 5x its RP that everyone has been doing (I saw that a2 milk formula sells for $70 on koala.com). They’re store also targets tourists from china, the Aumake shops look really fancy giving it a very luxurious look to it that offers hanging out areas as well as one of the locations offering a café and park for kids to play in that will most likely appeal to the tourists rather than them going to a cramped chemist warehouse where they’re kids are running around (if they have kids) and will mostly likely be judged if they grab a ton of products off the shelves.
    Also, with the new daigou there were a lot of daigous literally advertising their products on wechat and one of them even had 4,000 viewers she was talking to while being interviewed on the news (someone posted this already but here it is again: http://www.aumake.com/home-synthesis-index-catId-12.html ) and there were over 150+ that attended so that will definitely get a lot of attention from the Chinese shoppers.

Stocks can’t go in a straight line forever it went from 8 cents to 80 cents in a month and a half —that’s crazy and that was bound for a correction which has happened already. The company will continue growing and are set to be more successful, they just need time. Calm down everyone and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.743M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 29427078 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 42000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.