AEE 7.14% 15.0¢ aura energy limited

Hi Truthinbeer, As you say, the soda ash could be of huge...

1. 4,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hi Truthinbeer,

As you say, the soda ash could be of huge benefit to Tiris. One of the main costs of production is the sodium carbonate used in the leaching process. If we can provide our own product from a nearby deposit, the cost savings associated with purchasing and transporting sodium carbonate from the port, could significantly reduce the cost of producing uranium at Tiris. The more I consider the potential of Aura's assets the more happy I feel about my investment here.

As far as the new gold asset goes, this is also an exciting opportunity. Neil Clifford has extensive experience with this particular Archean greenstone belt. From my discussion with the company yesterday, there were a number of larger parties wanting to secure these tenements but we were successful ahead of them. Perhaps they will be keen to negotiate a farm-in agreement with us in the future. After all, with Kinross holding a 21m Oz deposit only 42km further north along strike, there is huge potential for another significant discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $108.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.5¢ $223.1K 1.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 636850 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 451882 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.