LSR 0.00% 0.2¢ lodestar minerals limited

furhermore7 Lithium Stocks That Will Power the Electric Vehicle...

1. 1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    furhermore

7 Lithium Stocks That Will Power the Electric Vehicle Boom in 2021 - 7 of 7

#7 - American Battery Metals (OTCMKTS:ABML)

American Battery Metals logo

The last stock we’ll look at is American Battery Metals (OTCMKTS:ABML). Like Galaxy Resources, American Battery Metals is a penny stock. And like GALXF stock, ABML stock has been on a tear in 2021 charging up 143%.

However, in light of the current speculation going on in the market, it’s important to note that there is a solid growth narrative to support the stock’s surge. In late December, the company made progress on three milestones that puts it on track to opening a pilot lithium-ion battery recycling plant in Fernley, Nevada.

First, it has purchased land. Second, it has secured water rights. And finally it hired a design/build construction firm. This is an interesting development because it will fit the objective of the Biden administration to bring clean energy manufacturing jobs to the United States. And with the company pledging to use a superior process for extracting lithium, there will be keen interest in getting this factory up and running.

About American Battery Metals
    American Battery Metals Corporation engages in the exploration, mining, extraction, and recycling of battery metals. It owns 647 placer mining claims on approximately 12,940 acres in the Western Nevada Basin, situated in Railroad Valley in Nye County, Nevada; and a 120-acre parcel of private property with water rights, in the town of Currant, NV near Railroad Valley. READ MORE

Current Price: $2.38
    Consensus Rating: N/A
    Ratings Breakdown: 0 Buy Ratings, 0 Hold Ratings, 0 Sell Ratings.
    Consensus Price Target: N/AViewCount.ashx?SlideShowID=162&PageID=7&MessageQueueID=9152&PushNotificationID=0&SponsorshipID=0&SMSBlastID=0
    thats all fiolks

sorry I could have used url's but I did not know if it would work as I arrived there from an email freee newsletter by Matthew Paulson.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.035M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 92293790 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17083622 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.