14D 1.25% 7.9¢ 1414 degrees limited

The date for commissioning the grid scale TESS is...

1. 2,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    The date for commissioning the grid scale TESS is 2028...utilising an unproven SiBox storage system..

So when I downramp and say that this company couldn't get funding and launched on the market too early. Am I telling lies or am I making observations?

I also would like to point out the acknowledged volatility in the market and the as yet determined model for the TESS to operate off. A 12 month plan to develop a bussiness case for the TESS.

None of this is unexpected, or it shouldn't be. It's what iv3 expected anyway. Hence why I don't see any SP gains of real value here besides traders and market FOMO based on potential future positive newsflow. Now if you take a look at a few current ASX companies and private ones with heavily constrained wind and solar outputs to the network, add that to the pricing volatility, you see a messy cashflow, income and debt carrying future.

Now onto the biggest hurdle. Paying salaries while the company does testing and research, funding those costs, funding bussiness case studies and then also trying to fund a large solar project. Who will pay for this? Why would a fund jump on board at the riskiest time in a project timeline, when they could easily buy into a debt laden current project at a steal?

If this is downramping then so be it. But nobody seems to be awake to the large risk here and the very minimal results from any proof of concept. The company will run out of cash before they do the TESS bussiness case I feel. Anyone wanting to have a constructive chat about the above mentioned issues, feel free to comment. Don't just slander me for bringing it up like one here likes to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $1.459K 18.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 196820 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 12500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.