A3D 4.44% 8.6¢ aurora labs limited

Ann: Aurora Labs Corporate Update June 2017, page-35

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    That's almost exactly like an A3D announcement... lots of words and no content. No I can't "decipher" it, mate. It should't be in code.

That's why I don't believe in this stock, and why I think it's going to continue southward; a simple question like what's this timeline has an answer with dates and a list of milestones. Not some bulls##t answer that says true-believers should be interpreting what it could be and telling everyone how promising it is.

No timeline, no information on the technology of teh MFP, no sales forecasts for SFP says 10c...

jack that up a bit for that first ever part that looks like it would be commercially viable (I really am impressed with that picture, jack up a little more even if they'll show the machine actually making it so we can verify how machining/finishing went into it. That woud see IPO value.

Start getting serious about all your wonderful wishes for the SFP from months ago, if they send it to independent tester and have it tested against a moulded part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $31.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.6¢ $92.69K 1.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119599 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 64666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.