A3D 8.70% 10.0¢ aurora labs limited

Thanks for that video Hang1220. Yep, Redgum perhaps he looked a...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks for that video Hang1220. Yep, Redgum perhaps he looked a bit tired...but as you say, hopefully that was from a previous night of celebratory rounds. I love that AdditiveNow poster PD1 - sums up the current main target market really - those that need parts fast, the more remote they are the longer the transport (and manufacturing) time and costs are. A3D in great position.
    I think initially the interested parties will be keener for A3D to be printing parts and shipping them as opposed to purchasing a printer. There's probably a bit of apprehension as to 'how do we drive that thing' in the minds of those who will be responsible for the on-site printing and who's gonna fix any more advanced machine problems (hopefully not many!) in a timely fashion.
    Perhaps A3D should bang out a few huge drones to expedite delivery....!

I believe behind the scenes WP will have jumped another level or two in marketing motivation of the product now their JV has kicked off with an RMP purchase - I'd love to know what WPs advertising budget is - and how much will be allocated to AdditiveNow, huge I hope. C'mon Budge convert some of those pre-sales!
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.008(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $36.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 10.0¢ 8.8¢ $748.2K 7.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 890554 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 589489 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.