MEU 4.17% 4.6¢ marmota limited

Ann: Aurora Tank - 1m assays yield gold over 200 g/t, page-16

1. 3,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I don't think so, but your a newcomer and haven't been here long enough
    Yes they did continue to find gold in all those programs and some very good grades.....BUT very slow progress in getting those programs done.

With all the approvals that now need to be sort and won time from discovery to production has almost doubled from 7 to 13 yrs. So only having a drill program every twice a year drags the time line right out. Yet some companies have manged to do it in 5...ie Calidus . I know the perimeter of the mine needs to be established so infrastructure doesn't have to be moved. That's mining 101. He hasn't done that yet so drilling continues. We don't even have at least a basic JORC yet and that needs to be done before any mine can be contemplated.....mining 101. He hasn't even mentioned it, because he knows we have to drill more next to the north west flank and he knows the gold runs from the south west towards the north east and it runs deeper and most of the drilling hasn't gone much past 130m we are going to have to at least put a few deep drills in that NE quarter and stepped out not just putting another line in next to the last program. We can infill later. That's why I said he wasn't really serious about learning too much too quickly about that end of the prospect.

On a positive note it's nice to see finally a changing of gears a get some forward momentum happening.

Just because you say "with all due respect " doesn't change the sentiment or make it better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $48.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $8.088K 175.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 126761 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 87906 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ 134172
Last updated 15.57pm 24/05/2024 ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.